3. Introduction Robotic course:
It would be beneficial to have knowledge of basic programming either of MATLAB or another object-oriented programming language. MATLAB tutorials are available when you commence the course. You will also need to be familiar with some of the following areas of mathematics: vectors and spaces, matrices, and eigenvalues and eigenvectors. You can review these topics by visiting the Khan Academy using the links below.
- Vector intro for linear algebra
- Introduction to the matrix
- Matrix multiplication introduction
- Identity matrix
- Transformation matrix for position vector
- Introduction to eigenvalues and eigenvectors